Stay safe on the bike.
If you want to stay safe on your bike, this course will teach you how to master the nine essential descending and cornering skills that will keep you from falling off and ending up in the hospital.
Conquer your fear with our video course.
You’re not alone. A lot of cyclists are hesitant to master descending and cornering, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Learn the nine essential skills for descending and cornering so you can descend and corner faster and conquer your fear.
Not a week goes by without hearing about a cyclist having an accident while cornering or descending on their bike. Some of these accidents leave them off the bike for a few days or a few weeks while others end up in hospital with broken bones, punctured lungs and a considerable amount of time off the bike.
Regardless of the seriousness of the accident, I always find that there is a loss of confidence after a cyclist falls. Whether descending downhill or navigating around a wet corner, there are nine critical descending and cornering skills that you need to know to help you consistently and safely corner with confidence.
Since 2007 we have been teaching these nine skills at our descending and cornering workshop during our cycle training camp in Bright. It’s been an absolute life changer for many of our clients. And, it’s great to see them go from nervous and slow descenders to descending and cornering much better in just a few short hours.
I believe that these nine skills are so critical for every cyclist to know that for a long time I’ve been considering putting together an online training course to teach them. Well, I wanted to let you know that we are now offering you exclusive access to our new online descending and cornering masterclass course which covers these nine descending and cornering skills in detail.
So, you don’t need to attend our training camp to become a more confident and safer cyclist while cornering and descending. You can now take our online masterclass course and work through the nine modules at your own pace.
Each module includes the relevant instructions and specific exercises you can do out on the road to help you improve your cornering and descending. I’m sure that you will get a lot out of this online masterclass course and be riding faster around corners, descending smoother, and of course, more confident and riding with greater safety. The modules you’ll get:
- Module One – Hand positions, setting up your brakes and centre of gravity
- Module Two – The correct way to use your brakes and set your speed
- Module Three – Weight distribution
- Module Four – Cornering in the wet
- Module Five – Avoiding speed wobbles
- Module Six – Tyre choice and pressure
- Module Seven – How to overcome your fear of descending at speed
- Module Eight – Using the road and where to look
- Module Nine – Safely cornering and descending with other riders
- Bonus Module – Putting it all together
Plus, these additional bonuses worth $253:
- Live descending skill video of me showing you what I’m doing while descending two major hills in Adelaide.
- Three videos of me giving our Descending and Cornering class at our training camp in Bright.
- Three training eBooks