Have you been struggling to climb hills? If you’re looking for a way to improve your hill climbing, this ebook is the answer. This eBook will provide you with clear, concise and easy-to-understand information on how to improve your hill climbing. You’ll learn 15 secrets that will help you climb hills faster and more effectively. Regardless of what level you are at now, after reading this book and following these strategies, you will have a much better understanding of how to improve your hill climbing. Click on the link below to add a copy of this eBook to your cart and start riding faster on climbs and smashing your Strava segment personal bests!
15 Ways to Climb Hills Faster eBook
DISCOVER THE FIFTEEN SECRETS TO BETTER HILL CLIMBING
We have done the research for you and based on years of coaching experience we have put together the 15 most important things you can do right now to help improve your hill climbing.
Regardless of where you are at the moment, after reading this electronic book, you’ll have a much better understanding of how you can improve your hill climbing. And, when you put this information into action you will turn your hill climbing around and quickly start getting results too.
- Here is what is covered:
- How to develop cycling core strength off the bike
- How to use you hand position to develop strength on climbs
- An introduction to climbing technique
- How to correctly climb while seated and standing
- How to reduce fatigue on climbs the answer to riding stronger for longer
- The training you need to do to develop a strong hill climbing base
- The training you need to do to develop hill climbing power
- The training you need to do to develop hill climbing speed
- How to climb better without having to do any training
- How to train correctly for hills when you don’t have any
- How to train at the correct intensities to get hill climbing results faster than you thought possible
- How to train for long hills
- How to train for short hills
- How to train for hill climbing when racing – build a killer ability to drop your competition on climbs
- How to build your personalised 12 week hill climbing program
Most people are climbing better in less than four weeks after just following one or two of these secrets.
It’s an electronic book that you can download immediately after you have purchased it.