Regardless of where you are at the moment, after reading this electronic book you’ll have a much better understanding as to how you can improve your hill climbing.
15 Ways to climb Hills Faster eBook
DISCOVER THE FIFTEEN SECRETS TO BETTER HILL CLIMBING
Regardless of where you are at the moment, after reading this electronic book you’ll have a much better understanding as to how you can improve your hill climbing. And, when you put this information into action you will turn your hill climbing around and quickly start getting results too.
- Here is what is covered:
- How to develop cycling core strength off the bike
- How to use you hand position to develop strength on climbs
- An introduction to climbing technique
- How to correctly climb while seated and standing
- How to reduce fatigue on climbs the answer to riding stronger for longer
- The training you need to do to develop a strong hill climbing base
- The training you need to do to develop hill climbing power
- The training you need to do to develop hill climbing speed
- How to climb better without having to do any training
- How to train correctly for hills when you don’t have any
- How to train at the correct intensities to get hill climbing results faster than you thought possible
- How to train for long hills
- How to train for short hills
- How to train for hill climbing when racing – build a killer ability to drop your competition on climbs
- How to build your personalised 12 week hill climbing program
Most people are climbing better in less than four weeks after just following one or two of these secrets .
It’s an electronic book that you can download immediately after you have purchased it.