These efforts are designed to work on hill climbing cadences (70, 60, 50 RPM) and a mix of seated at threshold and standing at over threshold efforts. Ideal for replicating hill climbing with the change in the gradient and the need to climb in and out of the saddle.
- Indoor training video for training on your indoor trainer training
- Includes narrative on proper pedalling technique and timing for intervals
- Approximately 60 minutes long
- View online or download HD, SD and Mobile Versions
- Compatible with all modern smartphones and mobile devices, computers and smart TV’s
- Compatible with most smart trainers and training software including Zwift and TrainerRoad and Garmin bike computers
- Get instant download after ordering
- Online video to stream to your mobile or computer
- Downloadable high definition, standard definition, and mobile indoor training video
- Detailed PDF timings sheet
- Description of heart rate and power zones
- Zwift training workout file (.ZWO)
- TrainerRoad training workout file (.MRC)
- Garmin training workout file (.FIT)
There are no reviews yet.