This workout is designed to develop the increased use of fat as an energy source during easy and moderate riding. This is a good workout to use in between intense training days and great for base training. Its not the worlds most interesting session so good music or watching TV/videos can help break up the boredom. Although your fat burning zone is officially in E1 remember the faster you ride the more energy you burn. But remember, this is an intense session if you aren’t that fit. So take care and don’t burn yourself out so you cant back up this on a daily basis. This article provides you with this indoor training workout that you can do on your home cycle trainer.
- Indoor training video for training on your indoor trainer training
- Includes narrative on proper pedalling technique and timing for intervals
- Approximately 60 minutes long
- View online or download HD, SD and Mobile Versions
- Compatible with all modern smartphones and mobile devices, computers and smart TV’s
- Compatible with most smart trainers and training software including Zwift and TrainerRoad and Garmin bike computers
- Get instant download after ordering
- Online video to stream to your mobile or computer
- Downloadable high definition, standard definition, and mobile indoor training video
- Detailed PDF timings sheet
- Description of heart rate and power zones
- Zwift training workout file (.ZWO)
- TrainerRoad training workout file (.MRC)
- Garmin training workout file (.FIT)
There are no reviews yet.